The Lanham Agency has access to all major life insurance carriers. So, we can offer permanent, term and even index life products. Even if you’ve been turned down or highly rated, contact us as we have many choices including guaranteed issue policies.
We understand that everyone’s needs are different and we feel that helping you explore your life insurance options and needs are important. Most people need professional guidance to review the difference in policies, such as; Term vs. Permanent and make a selection that is right for you and your family. We provide straight talk and walk you through the maze of policies options.
Life & Financial Planning
Do you have any of the following concerns?
- If your paycheck stopped tomorrow, do you worry what would happen to your family?
- Do you have enough money to retire?
- Will I outlive my money in retirement?
- Are you concerned about market volatility?
- Do you wonder how you are going to transfer your business to the next generation when you retire or sell it outright?
- Going broke in a nursing home?
If you answered YES to any of these you should know we have options available for you.
Term, Whole Life, Index Universal Life (also known as permanent life insurance)
Guarantee Issue – up to a certain dollar amount
Long Term Care
Annuities – fixed and indexed
Business Life – Buy/Sell, Key Employee
Life insurance or planning for your future is especially important when you have life changing events such as:
- New child
- Death in the Family
- Job change
- Paying for Long Term Care
- Bought/Sold a Home
- Starting a Business
The Financial Planning process consists of six steps that financial planning professionals use to consider all aspects of a client's financial situation when formulating financial planning strategies and making recommendations.
Ready to learn more?
Contact us today for a free quote!