Call Us (636) 779-5976


You don't even have to "own" your home to need homeowners insurance; many landlords require their tenants to have coverage. But whether it's required or not, it's smart to have this kind of protection anyway.

Loss or damage to your personal belongings

Clothing, furniture, appliances and most of the other contents of your home/apartment are covered if they're destroyed in an insured disaster. You can even get "off-premises" coverage, so you could file a claim for lost jewelry, for example - no matter where in the world you lost it. There may be a limit on the amount your insurer will reimburse you unless you purchase a separate floater or endorsement to your policy than it insures the item for its full appraised value.

Personal liability for damage or injuries caused by you or your family

This coverage will protect you in the event you have a guest that slips and falls, and successfully sues for pain and suffering or lost wages. You'll be covered for that, too, just as if someone had been injured on the premises of your home or property. This clause even includes your pets!

Ready to learn more?

Contact us today for a free quote!